Tuesday, March 8, 2011

God's Calling...

So...I thought I'd skip reading my Bible tonight, because it was late, and I've had a really rough day at work, and I was just wiped out.  But, I found myself half asleep thinking about Moses leading the Israelites out of Egypt, lol, and I couldn't get the thought out of my head.  I knew God was calling when I felt I had no choice but to drag my butt out of bed to come down and spend some time with the Lord, post on here, and do some reading.

I received some more information about my business prospect today which renews my hope about the thing, so I just have to pray, pray, pray about it.  I would appreciate any additonal prayers, too...please and thank you, as my daughter would say lol.  I know I really hope it is what I want it to be, but I do know now that I will take it slow, and thoroughly research, and verify, and have an attorney look over it, and everything before I move ahead with anything.  My first instinct was to jump in head first, but God helped me to put on the breaks so I could think sensibly and logically and make an informed decision. 

"Dear Heavenly Father, thank you for doing for me what I have been unable to do for myself.  And thank your for knowing what's best for me, and for guiding me in the right direction.  I know you have always been there for me, but I am so grateful that I am finally listening to you, acknowledging you, and following you.  I thank you for the gift of your only Son, that he paid for my sins so that I don't have to..I am truely unworthy, and overcome with gratitude for your love and your grace.  Lord, I love you and I praise you.  In Jesus' name, Amen."

No comments: