Thursday, March 3, 2011

I Just Love How He Works!

First, just let me say that I LOVE MY JOB!  Most days, I leave my shift in a better mood than I started in.  God knew what He was doing when He gave this job to me, for sure.

But anyway...I just had to throw that in, lol.  While I was praying last night, I told God what I thought I needed to do about a certain situation, but I was promptly reminded that I need to do the RIGHT thing, even if that's not what I WANT to do, and that God will take care of the rest.  Once again, I was reminded that it's not about ME...

I tried to dismiss that notion, but this morning, I was smacked in the face with it again, and after struggling with it all day and praying, I did what I knew what God wanted me to do, and it turned out to be a VERY good thing.  And in doing so, God let me know what good came from following his plan.  God knows what He is doing, and I can try to look the other way and ignore His wishes for me all I want, but He WILL win...EVERY time.  Man! He's AWESOME!

"Dear Lord, thank you for giving me the strength to do the right thing, and thank you for taking myself out of me to do your will.  Help me, Lord, to always remember that you are in control of all things, and help me to surrender to you every day.  I am so thankful for your love and grace, Lord, and I thank you for loving us so much-even when we deny you-that you never give up on us.  Lord, forgive me for my sins today; I love you and I praise you.  In Jesus' name, Amen."

No comments: