Wednesday, April 27, 2011

Feeling Blessed

I don't really have much today, except to say that I am feeling very blessed today.  I started my day off with my 5 mile walk, during which I always have a nice long talk with God, and listen to my Christian music for the rest of the way.  When I got home I finished my workout, and literally every fiber of my being was totally exhausted...but I felt an inner joy that is indescribable.

As I ran around town, running my errands, and getting discouraged about still having to shop in the 'fat' section of stores (in which the selection is in NO WAY comparable to 'normal' sized women's clothing), but even so, I just felt full of inner joy. 

I prayed for God to fill me with His love and His joy until I am overflowing, and that's exactly how I felt today.  I am so grateful for a God who loves me enough to fill me with such love and joy.

"Dear Lord, thank you so much for listening to my prayers, and for answering them as you see fit.  You open my eyes every day and help me gain new understanding.  Thank you for your guidance and your strength each and every day.  Lord, I love you and I praise you. In Jesus' name, Amen."

No comments: