Tuesday, April 19, 2011

Short and Sweet

I'm not feeling so 'peachy' right about now, so I'll make this short and sweet.  It's been a good day; did the important things, like walk, cook, and pray-oh! and worked, lol.  But other than that, I honestly don't know where my day has gone.  I really need to work on trying to walk BEFORE work, so I would have the evening open to take on another shift or do whatever else in the evening.  As it is now, I piddle around in the morning before work, then walk when I get off at 5, and because I walk for a MINIMUM of 1hr 20 min, my day is pretty much shot by the time I get home, with still needing to cook, eat, and shower.  So, yet another thing to work on.

I did talk to my sister tonight, though, and as I was praying today, I honestly wouldn't care if she were located on another planet, as long as she's happy. (Kansas seems about that far, though, lol)  And it sounds like things are going well for her and her family; God is working his miracles in her family every day.  That is the highlight of my day :)

"Dear Lord, thank you for all that you do, not only in my life, but also in the lives of my loved ones.  I know that you have purpose in everything that you create and everything that you do; help me to always remember that YOU are in control, so I don't need to worry.  Thank you for your unconditional love and your grace.  In Jesus' name, Amen."

No comments: