Wednesday, April 13, 2011

Rough Night

Last night was a rough one; I don't think I slept more than 20 minutes at a time all night.  And when I did sleep I had unsettling dreams of times past that put me out of sorts when I got up this morning.  The good news is, I had an appointment with the neurologist (follow up for headaches), and although my headaches have subsided considerably, we did discuss my difficulties in sleeping.  He decided to bump up the med he had given me for the headaches in hopes that it would help me to sleep, without side affects.

So, I'm going to NOT spend all night listening to all sorts of relaxation sounds and supposed sleep-promoting hypnotic audio, and just try to drift off into LaLa Land.  Wish me luck, and prayers are always welcome :).

The rest of my day went well and productive, and a good walk, precious time with the Lord, and a healthy dinner concluded my day.  I am ready to hit the hay, and hopefully get some much needed quality sleep. 

"Dear Lord, please bless all of my friends, family, and loved ones, and keep them all healthy, happy, and safe.  Lord, I pray that any and all who have not accepted Jesus into their hearts as their personal Lord and Saviour, will invite Him into their hearts.  Please bless us all, and help us to glorify you in all we do, and help us to be the best that we can be.  Lord, I love you, praise you, and thank you for all that you are and for all that you do.  In Jesus' name, Amen."

No comments: