Thursday, April 21, 2011

One Day at a Time

I can't really explain how I'm feeling today.  Although I've been able to sleep (with the help of a dosage change on one of my meds, and some recommended supplements from the neurologist), I've been overly tired the last few days.  Last night, I had a lot of disturbing dreams, which have stuck with me all day, making me feel kind of gloomy.  Not sure where they came from, but I just hope and pray that they were just craziness, and not an indication of what may come :(

Anyway, even though I had to literally DRAG my butt out of the house to go walk, and I prayed as I always do, I'm just feeling kind of 'blah'.  Not depressed or anything, or cranky; I can't really explain it.  For now, I'm just going to do the necessities and not worry about anything else.  I'll take it one day at a time, and knowing me the way I do, one day soon I will be back on top of the world.  (Ahh, the joys of being bi-polar..)

The great thing is that I don't worry about much at all these days, really.  I know that God has a plan, and that for me to worry is not trusting that God is taking care of things.  I used to worry so much about my family, and everything else, but now, I realize, I don't have to.  All I can do is pray, and give it up to God and know that there is nothing I can do, except to trust in Him.  That takes so much off my shoulders, and allows me to focus on other things (like myself and my immediate family) instead of getting wrapped up in other people's business.  Life is so much more pleasant-for EVERYONE, lol.

"Lord, thank you for taking the worry from me, and for taking care of all the issues that I can't.  Thank you for your love and your grace, and for my salvation.  Lord, thank you for giving me this day, and I pray that you may bless me with tomorrow.  Lord, I love you and I praise you.  In Jesus' name, Amen."

No comments: